675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Datatool S4 Alarm

Discussion in 'General' started by JDB, Mar 25, 2009.

1. JDB

JDB

Reading the manual for my alarm (novel I know) many of the things I want to change (nudge sensitivity etc) are dealer only set up - is this (absolutely) true - or does anyone know the secrets, page 15 of the manual mentions how to get to the "engineer software switches" - but no more?

2. I don't but would apreciate any info you get as I'm not totally happy with some of the settings on mine.

3. Stu

Stu

After having a new alarm fitted under warranty, if you look at my bike the wrong way the nudge is triggered. I'd like to now how to de-sensitise it :D

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I can second that Stu................... made me jump in your garage when i looked at it wrong and the damned thing went off :eek: ;) :D :cool:

5. Stu

Stu

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

My alarm as come out in sypathy now :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stood in garage getting cleaning kit out and the alarm went off, then when I unzipped luggage, then when I was washing it................... You put a Kers on my alarm Stu :? :lol: :lol: :lol: