675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Daytonas Seen On the Road

Discussion in 'Comments, Suggestions & Site Questions' started by jimjam39, Apr 20, 2009.

1. jimjam39

jimjam39

Craig, just a small suggestion. I have been a member of "ahem" another 675 site for a couple of years now and in there UK section they have a daytonas seen on the road section where people can post up to say what they have seen and where they have seen it. It is also stickied (i think thats what they called it) so it stays at the top of the page. It would be nice to have the same on here, as I have got to be honest I rarely go on the other site any more as it does not seem very active in the UK section, and this site seems to be growing and thriving quite well ! You could put it in the Meets section or the General section if you liked. Just a suggestion mind :)

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hey, yeah - a while ago we had a "seen a 675 forum" but it was removed due to lack of activity - that was with the start of the site... I like the idea, seen it work well on a 106 forum ages ago... can always try again seeing that we're growing nicely ;p while we're on that topic anyone around the brecon beacons this weekend with the reg starting "CN08" ?! :p

3. ive seen 3 new ones in plymouth and they havent signed up on here yet, was wondering if it was because they dont know this site exists, i only found it by accident...wondering if its worth sendind out flyers, or whatever you call them, to dealers..get them to shove one in the nice triumph folder you get with bike...just a thought...if this has already been suggested then forget i wrote anything :lol:

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I saw a lad on Wednesday on a week old 675 and got chatting at the Milk Bar so hope he will be joining but this is a great idea. :cool: