675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Depeche Mode

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm still in shock after seeing Depeche Mode Sunday Night at the NEC, they were brilliant ,probably their best concert I have seen them do.
    I don't know how Dave Gahan keeps up pace , he was amazing ,Martin Gore was brilliant, if you have a chance go and see them you won't be disappointed. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :D

2. Aaah sweet memories of the heady days of the 80's... :D

I went to see Duran Duran a couple of years back and they seem to have matured like a good wine...they were incredible too :clap:

3. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

I was a fan of Depeche Mode back in the day, but i didn't like Duran Duran despite the fact that Simon Le Bon was a good mate at school. My favourites were probably Simple Minds.

4. D41

D41

"........Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand!" :booze:

Did a gig back in '88, opening for "Mud" & "The Glitter Band" - the GB guys were awesome! - very friendly & easygoing....my last band had Scott Weiland (STP, Velvet Revolver) as our producer...very strange man!!

5. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I didn't know they were still going!

6. D41

D41

....All those guys are in it for life, mate - no-one wants to go back to being a brick-layer, plumber, 'carpet-fitter', etc.

.....Same with the IRA lads, IMO - but that's another story...!

7. Has anyone got any dodgy pics of the 'teenage years' :?:

Next mission guys...post up your pics of times gone by :eek: I've got some in an old album, I'll dig them out and scan them...watch this space :p

8. Rowly

Rowly

Brave move Missy Moon :eek:

9. Rowly

Rowly

+ 1 with Simple Minds :clap:

10. couldnt stick 'em, or duran duran.....i was a madness fan...had the hots for claire grogan too, could do lots of very naughty things to that young lady :lol:

11. henrymc

henrymc

D41 mate,I know people on both sides of that farce and I can tell you that I have relatives who still spew crap about religion in northern Ireland but the guys from the republican side of the divide just want to get on with life.
    Sorry to hijack this thread.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous

Here, here and let's not forget Wendy James ;)

13. Rowly

Rowly

Moonshine!! is that you on the left???..........gone from a vampire to a witch, what other dark satanic secrets are you hiding :lol: :lol:

14. :cheers: actually it's me on the right :rotfl: on the left is my mate Monica!

I have some very 'dark satanic' photos from early 80's...REALLY scary stuff :twisted: but i'm not posting any more till soemone else joins in :catfight:

15. Edski675

I will have to have a rummage in the cupboard at home.

Meantime have I posted this before? Can't remember. It's the Austin family, south London, 1964, and then one of me and my brother.

Which is me?

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a127_Sythree_Edwardfamily2.jpg

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a127_Sythree_EdwardJohn.jpg

16. jimjam39

jimjam39

I think you are the one on the right Ed :?

17. I agree...little cutie on the RHS ;)

18. Edski675

Yes, that's me on mummy's knee.

She's 86 now, my dad died 22 years ago, my big sis is now 51 and twin brother and me are 49 :D