675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Dream Bike

Discussion in 'General' started by Godzilla, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla

Just wondering if you could put any bike on a letter to Santa, what would it be?

2. the 1050 daytona......theyll have to build it first though :D

3. henrymc

henrymc

A road legal 675 with the bhp and all the race kit that Glen Richard's bike had, when he won the BSS last year, :smileup:

4. a white 848 to go next to my 675

5. henrymc

henrymc

why would you want to have one of those when you have the best already? :erm:

6. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

+1

7. D41

D41

Bimota DB7...by a mile! As good as those bikes look in photos, they are absolutely stunning in person - the attention to detail taken by Bimota is truly breath-taking! 2nd choice would be a KTM RC8 ....DB7 on a (still admittedly high) budget.

Next bike that I actually DO buy will probably be a used 675 or Aprilia RSV/Mille for a trackbike...end of 2010 I'll probably retire my 650, we'll see - won't be getting rid of it though, I love that bike WAAY too much to part with it, I'll just park it in the living room and stare at it while everyone else watches TV...more entertaining IMO!

8. Ducati Hypermotard 796
    new Ducati multistrada
    Any 250 traily to learn to ride off road on - suddenly my CCM 404 feels quite big and powerful!
    Is this for the secret santa?

9. andysjt

andysjt

i would ask Santa for a transformer bike , so it could be either a tiger 1050 for long haul , a Daytona 1050 for blasting days , or a rocket for cruising in the sun

now if i get this for xmas ...... i really will believe in father charismas & all his reindeer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A mint 92 urban tiger blade, even though Santa isn't real

11. Santas not what...? We all love the various Daytona variants for their handling and that three cylinder wail(I know, I know D41..don't start!) So I would have to go with something even more extreme and knife edge-like. Ladles and gentle homs.......I give you...... the Bimota V-Due
    ai951.photobucket.com_albums_ad357_InstantGymnast_V_Due.jpg

12. Dear Santa
    I have been a very good girl :heaven:
    Please can I have a limited edition Troy Bayliss Ducati 1098...and Troy Bayliss.
    Thanks muchly
    Di ;)

13. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

My Boss is friends with Troy!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. Godzilla

Godzilla

Hmmm I reckon mine at the moment would have to be a *cough* *cough* BMW S100RR.

The more I see it the better it looks and the more I want one. Also reckon great value for the money. Cant afford one though, but got my test ride booked already lol.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would go old school as my 675 is still ticking the boxes for me and I'm comfortable with that.

I'm currently mulling over buying a RVF400 NC35 that is in decent condition but I also fancy stroker along the lines of an RD350Lc or Aprilia RS250 – decisions, decisions

16. kingfixer

kingfixer

+1

Or the Aprilia RSV4r got a test ride booked on this one, it's getting some serious thought !!

17. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Just a bog standard 675 would do me!!

In caspian blue

18. jimjam39

jimjam39

A Honda NR750 , the one with the oval pistons. Miles ahead of its time .

19. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Sell that damn great barge that you drive around in, there'd be plenty left over!

20. jimjam39

jimjam39

:lol: :lol: :lol: