675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

easter rides

Discussion in 'General' started by andysjt, Apr 10, 2009.

1. andysjt

andysjt

hi everyone just a word of warning , just been for a blast up to chesterfield from birmingham up a38
    we saw no fewer than 3 speed camera vans & at least 4 highway cops there & back ,one of which followed us into the servises at burton slowed down to stare at us then drove off , although we had been riding reasonably steady it still a pain just be carfull cos thay are out in force today

2. Rowly

Rowly

Wait until this stupid EU law comes in when we have to display a photo
    of ourselves on the back of our lids in order that the speed camera's
    can detect who the rider is, this is big brother gone to far and we need to
    defend our civil liberties on this one :evil:

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

did the same run yesterday Andysjt in the car and never went over 50 all the way due to the damn road works on the M1 :(

Mind I will watch my back next Friday when I head down to the Smoke ;)

4. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

doh - always sod's law. God know how I've avoided those things in the past :p

Sounds like an idea from the rossi lid?! :D lol

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Fancy my Face on the back of my lid, would save me having to look at ugly gits when the boring the pants off me with stories of "when they were touring the world on there Harley's"................. :geek:

6. Rowly

Rowly

I can think of one person on here that would love his mug on the back of his lid :?: :lol: