675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Excited and equally pissed off

Discussion in 'General' started by andykb, Jun 3, 2009.

1. andykb

andykb

Just got word my pazzos and D3 gips have landed in the UK from the states cant wait to get them on the bike.

But my joy was short lived when i find my other joy in my life (nissan pathfinder) has been hit by some inconsiderate B'stard and not left their details
    Major dent on front wing no paint damage though going to look at one of these smart repair places.

Anyone ever used one?

2. kingfixer

kingfixer

yeah i got back bumper on my A6 estate done at one after reversing into my garage wall :roll:
    metallic silver & got the alloys done at the same time. They were great & a brilliant job too, but then they are all not the same are they. but in my opinion very good :D :D :D

3. andysjt

andysjt

i have used chips away a few times , he came and did two vans at work & my Alfa at home , i drove it into the wall the second day i had it ( its wider than my old car :lol: :lol: )

always did a good job & not too exspensive 10 /10 from me

4. andykb

andykb

I thought chips away just did paint and not dents?

5. andysjt

andysjt

no, they will do small cosmetic dents too

6. andykb

andykb

oh ok i wil give them a ring

7. jimjam39

jimjam39

I used one of the dentmaster blokes about 4 years ago when one of my exgirlfriends decided to kick the door of my car in . Two big dents and after he did the job I could not even tell there had been a dent. :)