675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Explain your username ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jay311275, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Red675

Red675

Re: Explain your username?

erm....

2. Ntecuk

Ntecuk

Re: Explain your username?

Un ashamedly pinched from a trim level we sell ;)

3. Re: Explain your username?

When I played rugby all the lads used to call me big h kinda stuck really.

4. Bigmac

Bigmac

I was always called fatboy through out school, by college i had shifted that weight to my shoulders, I walked in and they said what's your name Paul McDonald and I got "old McDonald had a farm" and I said fuck off will ya il have none of that and got alright Big Mac calm down and it stuck from there, I hated it coz I thought it made me look like I was a McDonald's addict until a mate came over crying laughing coz a girl had just said to him why do you call him Big Mac is some sort of gangster lol

5. midgey46

midgey46

6. Knee Reconstruction 13-14 years ago, on my right knee....got home...limping around the house in bare feet...stood on a wasp with my left foot and the fooker stung me.

7. Mine, contrary to popular belief, was not derived from a medical cream for ladies although the train of thought from you lot amused me no end..... but comes from my love of house music.... One of my fave djs little Louie Vega and a night called soul heaven... Hence vegasoul!

8. D41

D41

9. Really boring... Name is Phill and I had a Ducati 748 when I first found forums so just used it as my name

10. Figured you'd be the one to remember!!! iirc it was your warped humour that conjured it up..... :D :D

11. I am womble ;) and I rulz....... eg womblerulz.lol.... really its just a nickname ive had for years. everyone in the racing world knows me as womble.

12. Quinney has been my nickname since day 1 at school and was born in 1984
    Real name is David Quinn. Oh and i like riding motorbikes :)

13. Well MrsH was already taken so I just put in kris-T in hope people might get my name right.

Kristy :)

14. got mine curtesy of darren ( d41 )

15. GRRRRRRRRR

Attached Files:

16. VW911

VW911

My other love (bikes, wife and kids excluded) is my camper van - Volkswagen Bay Window camper van, with a 2.7L, flat 6 Porsche lump in the back...

17. Get some pics up mate I love a camper

18. 23Dark

23Dark

Er...I have a 675r dark and it is #23. Unimaginative I know :(

19. VW911

VW911

I'll try - not too good with this computer malarkey...

(Think there are a couple of pics in my gallery - if anyone could transfer them, I'd appreciate it...)

20. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Cough Ahem.!

:? First post in this thread mate, & no explanation Wobbles???. :roll: