675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Finally out on the road

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by White, Apr 11, 2019.

1. White

White

Just a few little marks on them that’s all. Don’t worry I will put my name on the bike so we don’t get mixed up

2. dang

dang

That pipe and that shock spring are insanely clean. How do you manage that?

3. White

White

Actually the pipe was in a state yesterday as I had a micro fibre burn onto the surface, quick wet n dry and autosol sorted it out.

Spring is clean as the bike is still under 5000 miles

4. Pitcrew

Pitcrew

Your bike looks amazing as it is, so for the moment (although it’s hard to do) stop buying goodies and get experience in the saddle before deciding what your need to change when you reach certain limits. Remember to learn slowly and don’t let the power of the machine take you past your limits. I agree with other comments about relaxing on the bike, learn to breath normally and position yourself correctly for getting around corners, learn to use the road craft. Most of all.....KEEP YOUR LICENSE. Enjoy the journey. We are mainly a friendly, helpful bunch.

5. White

White

Thanks for the words of wisdom, I’ve actually finished buying bits for it now! I am feeling quite comfortable on it.

Also bought a bike for the green lanes, I’m on that tomorrow
    [​IMG]

6. Bike looks great. Best advice is to just enjoy your ride at your own pace. You'll find that you become faster and smoother naturally with the more miles under your belt.

7. RICH675

RICH675

Get some training IAM possibly as it can also reduce your insurance premium.

8. GazP

GazP

I used to love my beta!

9. bladebiker

bladebiker

Can't get my D675 as clean as that!

10. Said every new biker ever:D
    Hope it's starting to feel more natural and you're learning to relax and enjoy the ride.
    Your bike looks immaculate, these early daytonas must be close to the point where they aren't losing money anymore and start appreciating.
    I would have loved to have kept hold of my 06 scorched yellow, if I hadn't of wrecked it.:oops:

11. White

White

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Very nice. If you every sell your bike. Please sell me that seat separately

13. White

White

I will add you to the list mate

14. White

White

[​IMG]
    Putting away for winter storage with new oil and a coat of ACF50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk