675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

finaly got the back to the bike

Discussion in 'General' started by mattg, Oct 17, 2009.

1. mattg

mattg

at last i'm back to germany and my 675. 4 months in the falklands and missed it every minute of the sunny weather. is it as baltic cold in the uk as it is over here? hasnt stoped me riding tho, its just not as much fun.
    gutted i missed the summer meet as well

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back, bit of time away - hope you had a photo of the 675 for comfort at night, erm I mean your misses ;P UK fairly chilly at the moment -1C tonight allegedly... Yeah a few were unable to make the meet; we're planning a 2010 meet so not all lost! also a few are planning a euro trip, escaping the UK :) Hopefully the dates next year will be a bit better! :)

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

4 months and no bike - dude that's painful :(

Let me know when you're on deployment - will see what can be done about dates :D

4. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

Hey, if you need someone to take good care of your bike when you're next away, I will. I'll even come and collect it. LOL

5. mattg

mattg

i should be around europe for a year or so now, so the summer meet sound wicked, defo count me in. and yer it was painful, i think i would have won one of the photo comps if the bike had been down at stanley with the pinguins. :D
    you wont even believe the amount of people that wanted to 'borrow' the bike whirl i was away, had her under lock and key with an armed guard! :lol:

6. D41

D41

Hi Matt!! - How were the Falklands??? - What's it like down there...do the people talk funny, etc.??

7. kingfixer

kingfixer

Hi matt,

All you boys in the armed forces to a fantastic job mate !! :clap: :clap:

8. D41

D41

+1 Defo with you on that one, KF!

9. mattg

mattg

thanks guys, its nice to be apreciated. yer the falklands are good, much like dartmore really. It was f**kin freezing as it was their winter, and no they dont talk funny, but seing as i live in cornwall i cant really speak, :lol: