675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

First BBQ of the year!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigBoulton, Apr 12, 2009.

1. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Decided as it is such a lovely day that after my rideout Im gonna get the BBQ out and enjoy this fine day! Oh and a few beers to cover up the burnt sausage taste :lol: Your all more than welcome to pop in

2. Is it that nice back in Uk.....well stone me, not only am i missing the GP but ride out weather and BBQs too, enjoy it lads, enjoy it, im not jealous.........much :mrgreen:

3. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

What sunshine?! Here in London its been raining or foggy for the last 4 days! Don't forget motoGP today at 1300

4. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Shame the GP was called off due to bad weather. But my BBQ wasn't :lol: Brilliant sunshine down in the south west. What a good sunday!

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

:lol: :D Great weather round Manchester too.............. BBQ no 3 this aftie :cool: :cool: :cool:

6. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Number 3! thats good goin. I'v got some catching up to do.

7. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

BBQ count: 0 (So far) Normally I am the king of BBQ's whatever the weather, snow, rain, wind. A proper man is not hindered by the weather!

8. Graham H675

Graham H675

bar b q no1 yesturday nice day it was

9. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I need some more patio gas for mine, then I will be catching up... but I always burn everything:(