675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

First day of the season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Stu

Stu

Well the first day of the season and there were a few out at the Milkbar AKA Squire's Cafe. Nearly didn't get out as I've been busy and Jean was working until 3.20. We managed to get out for a couple of hours and finished the evening of with a kebab. Class. :cool:

Attached Files:

2. looks like fun...dont get anything like that that down this way

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

looks like bliss to me... envious very much so! :D

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Gutted, I was goinng to pop over but the wine got in the way so chilled instead :(

Greatt Pic's Stu.... tell Jean you can't see the color difference on these pics............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Jean.......................... ;) :) :D :lol:

5. Stu

Stu

Hi Jap

The colour has toned down a lot. Jean's not taking it back in now as it's no where near as blue as it was. I think by next month you won't be able to tell it's been resprayed.

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Great new Stu.

See you over at the \mik bar again soon I hope.

You two not tempted to bob down to Telford on Saturday :?:

7. Stu

Stu

Just got in from our anniversary meal but I've not had too much ale :D

We've got a big 40th party on Friday. It's the birthday of the drummer who was my inspiration to pickup the sticks so I can't miss it. I'll be hung over until Sunday. Sorry Ray. Maybe another day.

8. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Aw Stu, will be a shame but totally understandable.

We were gardening. Gotta make our patch look presentable for next week :lol: Doing the garden this week was my passout for next :D Read on the BBC Shropshire page that a biker was badly hurt in an off Sunday on one of my favourite roads, through Corvedale in south Shropshire. No other vehicle involved. Can't say I know anyone around here who rides a GSXR600 but whoever you are my thoughts are with you :(

9. Stu

Stu

I know but the season isn't a week old yet so there will be other rides. I'm getting old now and slower. I had a slow speed offy 2 years ago and I've been riding like a girl ever since. It's made me wary of ride outs.

Well that's what I thought. I've just had a spanking ride down from Darlington. Fast A roads and sweeping bends. I felt a bit of a hooligan :D

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Have a great Party Stu................ me I'm always having offy's :?

Mind I do tend to bounce :lol: :lol: :lol:

Catch you at the Milk Bar real soon ;)

11. Thaibite

Thaibite

Oy Kennedy, what's wrong with riding like a girl. My chicken strips might be a bit bigger than yours but they're far smaller than a lot of blokes bikes at the Milk Bar on Sunday. I'm not the fastest either but I can spank the arses of a few male riders out there :cool:

Ican get away with saying what I want tonight as Stu is mending my laptop and I'm on his :D

Jean

12. I was up there last sunday..I was jam packed..the weather was great..was looking for some new summer gloves.

13. Stu

Stu

We saw only one other graphite 675. Parked in the middle opposite the upper car park around 4.30. Was it you :?:

14. No mate I left around 1500ish

15. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

looks like another 675 rider that hasn't found this site... next time stu ensure you put a vinyl sticker on their bike as a subtle hint ;P