675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

First Meeting of Northern 675.cc Crew

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Jap_Sti_3, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Well, it was raining in Wardle, dry in Leeds and bu**r me if my engine warning light did'nt decide to stay on but hay...... Quick chat with Stu & plan's were made Squires at 1 :D ;) :cool:

Took three quarters of an hour to pop over the M62/A1(M) and "Get Lost" :?

Still a quick blast round the lanes and on pop's the damn petrol light not to worry Squires was round the S Bend.

Just want to say Stu & Jean, Great to meet you both. Coffee's on me next time.

Couple of Snaps :cool:

The Three Amigoes...................

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675001_2.jpg

Stu and his better half Jean (Sorry turned out a little blurred)

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675002_2.jpg

And finally the "Men in Black ...... on Black" :twisted:

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675003_2.jpg

Here's to the next Meet, when were all on 675's.
    Just one foot note, took an hour and a half back over M62 at 35 mile an hour due to Massive Side Winds :x Not nice at all.................................... :?

2. Stu

Stu

Great to meet you Ray. We'll have to rally more of the troops for the next meet and get Jean back on a 675 where she belongs. Glad you got home okay even if a little belated. I nearly lost it pulling out of a junction. Lost traction and the back started to slide. Not icy just zero grip.

Until the next time.

3. Thaibite

Thaibite

I thought I had left you with strict instructions to Photo Shop that nasty grey Bandit out of the picture :evil:

Only joking Ray, it was good to meet you today. If we hadn't been short on time it would have been good to have gone out for a bit of a blast. Stu knows some good roads round that way or alternativly we'll come across and play out over your way some time. Like Stu says it would be good to ge a few more of us out?

There was one advantage to having the Bandit today, it's bl**dy weight! I could see Stu struggling with the wind, no problem from where I was sitting :D . No fairing though and no screen was not fun on the M1 back from Pontefract.

Jean

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I J, was Great to meet you both. Next time it's over to mine a Blast to the Matlock Bath and back to D's in Tod fo a soupson :lol: :D :twisted:

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Fantastic, Who was on the bandit? I presume Jean? Hopefully in time more fellow 675'ers will be around, the start of things to come! :)

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Jean has a 675 it's just ill at the moment.

Next meeting will be a lot more advertised as this one was just a quick email/chat on mobile and we were there.

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I'm out this Saturday playing if you fancy a Blast over the Derbyshire Side of Life :!: :?: :arrow:

Let me know what your up to Folks :geek: :ugeek:

8. Stu

Stu

We're heading over to Sale on Saturday to stop with friend. Unfortunately we'll be in the cage.:(

9. Sorry, would love to but have to work.

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Well another Blast on my "Tod" :D :evil: :twisted:

Fun and Games all the Way...................... :D

Missed you at "Rocket Centre" Last night as well Oneway :x

11. I was going to go to the Rocket to look at helmets but after spending £200 on a tyre for my car this week, my service light came on and it is the expensive £300 service. so unfortunately my money is having to go on 4 wheels not two!