675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

First Report in Mcn

Discussion in 'General' started by jimjam39, Apr 22, 2009.

1. jimjam39

jimjam39

Guy has done his first little report in this weeks mcn ! And very good it is too :D . Well done that man. Was particularly interested in the Paul young bar mod, would be very interested myself. Anyway everyone else.....get reading ;)

2. Rowly

Rowly

Haven't read last weeks yet but got the new one today must make an effort to read it :cool:

3. I read the article in Tesco (sorry Guy, not pay day yet). It was good but for some reason, there was no mention of any of us!!!! ;)

4. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Great, going to grab a copy today! :D

5. GuyP

GuyP

Glad you caught it fellas, mention of 675.cc next time! Fitted a set of Pazzo short levers last weekend, the idea is to start fitting the bike better around my ludicrously small body. LOVE the look of them and on the smallest adjustment they are slightly more reachable with two fingers than standard. Shorter seat and (hopefully) Gilles variobars on the way, just don't feel quite in max control of the bike as standard. Make the riding position smaller and I'll be faster and more comfortable I reckon.

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Get the Gell seat Guy, just got back from a 2700 mile jaunt and it is the best bit of kit on the bike............... bar non. I need to catch the report though, missed last weeks sorry Guy :?

7. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Had a good butchers at the article, thumbs up so far! Not many negatives for us tall people! ;) I'll look forward to the next read! :D