675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

first service

Discussion in 'General' started by triple n, May 5, 2009.

1. triple n

triple n

well, shes booked in next wenesday....service....alarm ...and arrow can...then it'll be.. all ahead warp factor seven...engage......YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAR :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Why do you need an alarm? I have never got on with them. Prefer chains and locks myself (for the bike of course) :D

3. triple n

triple n

i got a ground anchor and disc lock aswell, but i told my insurance company i had so i'd better fit one...got it cheap, swapped it for a scorpion end can :D they are a pain in the arse though, especially the system 4

4. RICH675

RICH675

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY TRIUMPH BADGED SYSTEM 4 OR ANY DATA TOOL ALARM. . . . . . . . . . . . . META THOUGH . . . . . . YOU CAN SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN AINT NEVER GOING TO SHINE. TOTAL PAIN AND BATTERY DRAIN. :)

5. Have a System 4 on the D675 and although I have had no problems I prefer the Meta as they do not automatically arm themselves (had no problems with the Meta I had on my R1).

Midgeman.

6. Stu

Stu

My alarm when do-lally and had to be shot. 22 months old and Triumph swapped it under warranty.