675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

flush mount indicators

Discussion in 'General' started by Graham H675, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Graham H675

Graham H675

I've got a set of wastens on there way to me so soon the ones on the bike will be up for grabs.

So look in the gallery and see what u think.

Now be nice no wars on here but who ever wants them there free to a good home just make a funny comment lol

2. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

As I'm the first one I'm not so sure what kinda funny comment you where after... but I do own a masterbike (#40) so you know how good they will look! :D And being one of the limited few to be blessed with THE fastest type of D675 we should look out for each other :lol:

Thought that may may be cheeky enough ;)

(Oh and dont expect for free so am willing with contributions)

3. Graham H675

Graham H675

lol Mr BigBoulton As soon as the watsens arrive there urs as a fellow master bike owner it's the only way plus got to stand together with these black bikes trying to take over lol

4. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Yes we do! :D

And if the weather stays as it is and the supposed lack of quality in Triumph paints there cherished Blacks will soon become grey with fade and they'll have no choice but to concede that we were right all along :lol:

5. Actually its generally water getting in the paint that makes many red cars look pink. So keep em waxed boys and girls :0

6. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Ok so you learn something new everyday.

7. Wheres the best place to pick up these flush mount indicators gents, im having a mare trying to find some and have almost resided myself to the fact that i will be stuck with the duty hideous ones that came on the bike!! :(

8. Graham H675

Graham H675

got mine coming from watsen in canada

9. SteveH

SteveH

Mines # 49 can I join your gang Graham & BigBoulton? ;) Not had any paint issues with my bike :)

lol

Steve

10. Graham H675

Graham H675

funny that steve noor have i had any paint probs lol the original limited edition bike still the best and the fastest lol.

11. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Yeh of course you can join the party. Not had any paint problems but some of those people with crap colours have had an issue :lol: