3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. White

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Forum Vinyl Stickers

Discussion in 'General' started by Craig, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Craig

Craig

Administrator Staff Member

Ok, It's that time of year again where the bikes are tucked away awaiting patiently for a bit of sunshine and there's no better way to cheer them up other than with a 675.cc forum vinyl sticker. The start of December will see another 60 sets available free of charge to all members of 675.cc on a first come first served basis.

Before we start with the offerings, we would like to get some feedback on what members would like to see.

Black Sticker:
    [​IMG]

White Sticker:
    [​IMG]

Above will be the two colour options, please use the poll to vote on the colour to give us the information we need to get the right quantity of each colour. Also please post feedback, do you want a different design? if so what would you like to see?

We plan to have them available for the first week of December, further details will emerge once we have them physically in stock. Thanks for you help and support every member has shown towards 675.cc :)

2. kingfixer

kingfixer

I only want 2 Craig as i have lost the ones on the bike after having it resprayed :(

3. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Craig.
    Ed Kindly donated me one small and one larger one.
    I do not want to hog a issue and someone miss out so I will let someone else have a go unless you have a third larger size then i would like one of those,

4. Craig

Craig

No issues with the vinyl stickers, design and colours. I've had a few requests for black ones due to the white se, so I'm planning to do some in black also. Just need to know if anyone wants to see a different design to what we already have and if so any ideas? :) I'll start a distribution list by the end of the month.

5. Would it be too difficult to produce them with a shadow?

I'm guessing it would.

6. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

Craig, is is possible to have 2 x as above ( for bike when i get it! ) and a smaller type also in white to put on my helmet visor. Cheers. Dave

7. Craig

Craig

one set will be 4 logo's in total, two large, two small, as soon as I have the stock I'll take names down. I think white is the general concensus, however I will do a small number in black. Just trying to get an idea of quantity at from the poll. :D

It is possible, though it'll raise production costs. I'll research to see if its viable :)

8. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

9. Can I have 2 White ones as my bike and mini are black, (yes I'm sad and want to put on on my car!)

10. Hi Craig,

Please put me down for a set.
    Either colour would suit, i think. (Red)

Cheers!

11. MAD675

MAD675

Hi Craig,

I would appreciate any colour that you have to enhance my bike. Also give me something else to do to my bike over the winter months!!

:)

12. If we are being choosey, can i have some with the glue on the front so i can stick them on the inside if my car windows please :)

13. tim_m295

tim_m295

Hi Craig,

needs to be black for my white se. 2 preferably one for each side.

Cheers

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Voted white, can you put me down for 2 – I will cover costs to Sweden if needed but its in the EU and not that much more :smileup:

15. crj

crj

I'd love a set Craig, no colour preference

Thanks

16. Hi Craig,

could you put me down for a set don't mind which colour, as i have grey bike, so either colour would be cool.

jules

17. Craig

Craig

:lol: well I can't talk already have one on my car, that shouldn't be a problem though remind me once the distriubution list comes to light, just want to get them in stock before confirming.
    Can do, I'll send a email out to all members as soon as I get them in stock, I dont want to confirm them yet as I don't have them yet. Expected delivery is around the first week of december. You see the red certainly is the most compatable colour! :)
    No worries, they'll make the bike go faster. As soon as I have them in stock I'll collect a list together. Just be sure to be around here the start of December so I can grab your details etc...
    I can get a few opposite sided ones, though to be fair I've stuck mine outside on the car window. So far knowone has peeled them off and they seem to be very durable through the tough weather the UK endures.
    No worries, I'll send a email the start of december to everyone to put their name on the distribution list. I've only suggested black, if the white se owners want a dark blue variation I can get that done instead of black?
    Don't worry bout the postage to sweden, you've shown more than enough support here. It's the least I can do :)
    No worries, likewise to above. I'll send a email requesting names on a list like the last time this was done here. Just want to get them made up to suit everyone here and in stock. I send a email your way around the start of December to remind you.
    Should be no problem at all, at the moment just collecting information on what people want. I should have them by the start of December and will be able to collect names on the distribution list then, so be sure to check here in a few weeks time. :)

18. tim_m295

tim_m295

Blue ones would be perfect for the SE please.

Tim

19. Craig, I agree with the `Blue would be good for the SE` but I will be happy with black. Cheers.
    Also, why not ask for a small donation to Help for heroes or something similarily close to our hearts.

20. Not to be a spoilsport, but why not keep the stickers free & everyone can donate to whichever charity they feel like, so no arguments about charities, etc. They're all there trying to help, so lets not set one against another. :smileup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.