675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Free Copy of Bike magazine

Discussion in 'General' started by Godzilla, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla

Got an email today with this message in it:

2. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

They did that last year too, and you get a whole load of pressure selling to subscribe iirc, and the mag is plop!

I won't be bothering personally.

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I saw this email too... thought about phoning but knowing my luck they'll have a lovely sounding woman on the phone who'll entice me into a years subscription. Other than that not a bad deal. :p

4. I thought the same thing.....If I wanted it I'd go buy it rather than open another spam path.

5. I subscribe to bike and a few
    others and have done for two years. I have been considering cancelling it now for a while. I'm fed up reading about the tiger 800 and they seem to be headed towards a more middle of the road, socially acceptable, speed is a big no no editorial path. Still the odd good article but I generally read a mag in a day or so after I get it. Still haven't finished last months bike and have the new one which surprise, surprise is about all rounder bikes. I think I'm more fast bikes and superbike.