675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Front paddock stand

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by Godzilla, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla

2. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

The price looks good! I not sure on front stands though, I don't have one so im not a great deal of help i suppose lol

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

looks the same make as mine, though mine lifts up under the forks. I was dubious because of the price but they work fine!! :D :D

4. This is the same as my front stand (quite upset cos I paid more than that for it!) As they go they do the job... It is very tight(close) to the front mud guard when you are fitting it (I shortened the peg that fits into the steering stem and that helped) and also if removing the front wheel you have to move the steering to remove the wheel spindle to avoid the down tubes on the stand. In short... a decent enough stand for the money but there are better ones out there eg. Harris' stainless.

5. Have very similar, had to loosen and rotate the horn a little bit to get it in. Otherwise works well.