675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Front paddock stand

Discussion in 'General' started by Ninjaboy, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Ninjaboy

Ninjaboy

Being new to the world of Triumph, I am having a spot of bother lifting the front end of my Daytona 675 with a standard 2 x prongs paddock stand. :?

What do you guys use? :?:

2. kingfixer

kingfixer

I have a 2 pronged one as well, i must admit it doesn't look the safest thing i have ever seen but it works.

3. Ninjaboy

Ninjaboy

Got my front Paddock stand on Ebay - Item no 400021190463. £25 plus £8 p&p from Germany. It comes with 3 different types of fittings including the Lug into the bottom of the forks type fitting. Absolute Dawdle to lift the front with. Really good quality and value if anyone is looking for one. I was never happy with the other kind.

4. i've got the motrax aluminium front and rear stads

5. Same as Godzilla , head stand bit of a nuisance to work the first time smallest doo`dad fitting , for the trumpet . But once you`ve figured it all out nice to use ,, this and the ABBA stand and the suspension is all loose (as in no weight) , like it a lot .