675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Full Exhaust Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by thepadster666, Nov 12, 2009.

1. thepadster666

thepadster666

Hi everyone, i have a 2006 Daytona 675 and when the bike is left for a few days it wont start . I have been told by a Triumph dealer in Swindon that it is the exhaust not working and the whole thing needs replacing, which will cost as good as £500 for the full exhaust system. Has anyone got one for sale hopefully alot cheaper than the price quoted not worried if its second hand as long as it is in good working order.

2. ebay is worth a look mate, reckon about 150 if your lucky

3. Got the standard end can that you could have for £50 + courier.

4. thepadster666

thepadster666

Thanks mate i will bare it in mind, going to take my time to make sure i get it right, not entirely sure what im looking for and what i need, will keep looking for now

5. If you have a siezed/blocked/scrap standard downpipes, I will gladly take them off your hands. Please pm me if you are interested.

6. Hi padster666, just found this on evilbay 290373995783. Sorry I couldn't do the fancy link thing. Suggest hitting the buy it now cos this is a great price. If you do buy it, any chance I can have your dodgy down pipes please?

7. Are you still looking? I am in Newbury and have a spare full system. Is it just the exup stuck? If so this can be fixed.

8. I have just chopped EXUP out of mine, so if you need spare bits, let me know as I have a good one(plus cat) going spare!

9. T9Steve

T9Steve

On the 06 model the exhaust value actuator was a weak point so it might be the source of your problem. It seems a bit strange to be told that the whole exhaust system needs replacing. The actuator part number is T22003885 and it should cost no more than £105, plus fitting which is 30minutes max.

10. I have a set of headers from a 06 675 that have had the CAT and valve removed which you can have for £100 or £150 headers & Ex Race Scorpion Ti Can. + p&p

11. sorry to hijack kiwi, thinking of haveing my pipe de-catted do you know if this will put on the engine management light, was going to leave the servo still connected minus the cables

12. hmmm id use it as an excuse to warrant getting a full race set up :D

13. If the ecu dosen't get the correct response back from the exhaust servo during the start up routine, then it will light the orange light on the dash. This could put the ecu into limp home mode which will make the bike feel slower and it will use more fuel. You could have the Arrow full system map loaded and this would do away with the need for the valve. I am doing the very same at the moment so will be able to let you know what goes on.

14. I get the orange light up as my current exhaust doesn't have exup or sensor. The ECU hasn't gone onto limp home mode though ( though I am also running a power commander ).