675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Great New's Robinsons of Rochdale is "BACK" read on

Discussion in 'General' started by Jap_Sti_3, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi One & All,

Sorry for being out the loop for some time but guess what...................."I'm BACK" :D :D :D

Anyone who know's how hacked off I was when my all time favourite Bike Shop Robinsons of Rochdale closed.

Well they are re-opening, and better news stil they have a "NEW BIKE SALE'S MAN" ME.................YEEEE HAAAA :D :cool: :lol:

So today is my first day and what cann I say :roll: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D I'M WELL HAPPY.

We are due to open officialy in a couple of week's. Sadly we are not an official Triumph Dealership but will carry a very good range used models.........including late mobel 675's, ST's (Stu we need to speak ;) ) Rocket 3's

But get this we are official dealers for KTM, MV Agusta (full range in the window), Benelli, Aprila, Cagiva & on & on :cool:
    So anyone thinking of trading in, up grading, looking for kit, just drop in and have a brew.
    I'll keep you all updated on how things are going but don't forget if you need anything drop me a line & I'll do my best for one and all.

2. Oh I bought my Speed Triple from Robinson's. Is it in the same place as it was before?

May have to call in some time for a brew.

And congratulations btw.

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations!!!! Sounds really exciting!!!

4. got my d675 from there also!

but unfortunately lost the credit in my account when they went under

5. Congrats on your new job...

6. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations on the new job! Good to see they're opening again, far too many bike dealers disappearing these days! So when does the exclusive 675.cc discounts start? :D ;) :lol:

7. many congrats mate

8. nice one Jap. I'll pop by next time I'm out that way.

9. Stu

Stu

Nice one. You'll be able to sell yours now and take a different demo home each night. I can't remember what you did before flogging bikes for a living. I know you was in the 'cookie crew' while in the mob.

I've got helibars on mine now which have improved the riding position so I'm not going to rush in to buying a Sprint but it will be my next bike I think.

10. Thaibite

Thaibite

Hi Jap, what a brilliant job i'm very jealous :mrgreen: but also very pleased for you. Well done and good luck.

Jean

11. Stu

Stu

Do you have to work Sat/Sun :(

12. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Folks,

Thank you all for all the great wishes. What can I say my first day flew so fast it 's unreal. I'm on a masive Bike Spec/Price learing curve but what a "Dream Job" :D :cool: :D

Good to hear the Helli Bars are doing the job Stu. As for Sat/Sun working I get every other Sunday off and every other Wednesday plus a full weekend a month off. Got a great team in there that I am really looking forward to working with. (Stu I used to be a Recruitment Consultant selling People :? ) Thank's for the good wish's Jean :cool: I hope to see you both over at "Milk Bar Sat am or Sunday" 216 of us now doing the 1000 Iron Arse for RBLR.

Andykb if you drop me a PM I will ask the Main Man and see if there is anything we can do, no promises as the new guy but rest assured I will ask, just need a little more info. PM me Please.

Here's a thought for you Edski, how about bringing the crew up on one of your ride outs 675, SV's you would all be made very welcome, brews at the ready and if it wass over a week end we could also sort a bit of "Scran" for you. May be worth thinking about? No hard sell we are just looking to be the best "Destination Bike Shop around" Give me a bell Ed ;) :cool:

There is free parking across the road & at the side of the show room, going forward we will have a cafe up stairs so the future is looking GOOD :cool:

Chickenstrip & Godzilla, Drop in any time you fancy a brew, I have a desk in the left side on the left just as you come into the showroom, not that I ever site there :lol: :lol: :lol: Just to many beutifull Bikes to Oggle :D :D :D .

Saving the Best till Last, Craig I will speak to my Boss and I'm sure we can hammer some sort of deal out. I'll give you a bell when I have some more info...................Watch this space :cool: ;)

We do not officially open for another couple of weeks but the doors are open, Brew Machine is all cleaned and ready for switching on..... :D Opening hours are 9 till 6 Monday to Saturday 11 till 4 Sunday

Anyone want to drop me a PM with question's I will answer each morning. :ugeek:

13. Stu

Stu

Did someone mention free food :wave:

14. spike

spike

congrats jap sounds like your having fun m8
    glad to hear a genuine biker involved with selling them, i hope you do really well !

15. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Well It's Wednesday and I'm OFF :? :? :?

Guess who is working on the Aprillia Stand at Donnington on Friday :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHAT A JOB :D :D :D

So if anyone is down at the Super Bikes this Friday...................... Give me a shout I will be chatting to visitors looking at the Aprilia Clothing and Accesories. See Ya Ther Folks :D :cool: :lol:

16. Congrats on the job :cool: :cool: :cool:

Enjoy Friday - Is great doing those sort of things :cool: :cool:

17. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Cheers Scarlet, are you going down to WSB?

Is anyone from the forum going to be at Donnington this weekend? :?:

18. Jap, you there today, may be able to call for a brew about 4ish on way home from work.

19. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Yep I'm in till 6 so see you later.

Cheers

Ray

20. Really wish I could ...........

Have a good time.