675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Group buy on race fairings?

Discussion in 'General' started by AngelGrinder, Dec 20, 2009.

1. AngelGrinder

AngelGrinder

I've just come across a fairing manufacturer that is actually based just down the road from me.

I am at the moment in the market for a full race fairing kit, but they don't list the 675 on their website...

This is them...

http://www.bbplastics.co.uk/

Now, I am planning on going down there after Christmas to have a chat, and see if they can design some for the Daytona, and was wondering if anyone else might be interested, and if so, if they are will to do some sort of deal for us?

Any takers?

2. Would like an 09 track day fairing , keep watching flea/bay but no joy so far..

3. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

Why is it everyone does group buy stuff 6 months after after I spend my £'s??? ;)

Just in case BB don't work out, a quick heads up. I was looking for race plastics back in the summer, and was warned away from a couple of dodgy operators - one of which is on flea bay, slovenian cr*p.
    Have a good look at the quality - I got mine from the guys at Market Rasen. Fitted good out the box, pricey but good, and can be easily repaired as well. Hope the BBplastics ones are as good!

Always good to find a cheaper more local alternative.

4. The T3 ones look good, the arent painted so scratches can just be buffed out, not sure about the prices though, I wasnt really looking for plastics

5. Let me know what happens with this. I'd be interested in something cheap I can wack on my bike in case I drop it on a track day