675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Gutted .... My Local dealer as gone into Recievership

Discussion in 'General' started by Jap_Sti_3, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

My Local dealer as gone into Recievership. Rang Mat today to get some info and low and behold Robinsons of Rochdale went Bump on 12th December :oops: :roll: :x

The guy I spoke to said they were trying to revive the Bike side as it was the car sales that took them down, Subaru's What do you expect :lol: :lol: :lol: mmmmmmm Been there paid the petrol bill Kept the name :eek: :D

So if anyone uses Robinsons make the call on the phone before you hit the road, Will keep you all posted if they spring back into action. Hope so or TriDays will become "My Baby" to organise :geek:

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Feels like every company at the moment is having a hard time. My brother was made redundant twice in the last few months as a car mechanic doh! I wonder how many other dealers will suffer until we're climbing out of the credit crunch. Been looking at the Triday's event, looks like another weekend that will be well spent! :D

3. I've been told that the Robinsons Customers should go to Philip Youles in Blackburn.

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Any idea were this is as my warning light as come on and I need it sorting ASAP :?:

Cheers onlyonewayhome............. Just need to find Philips, I work in Accrinton so not that far I hope :?

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Cheers Mate,

The beers on me any time you have half an hour to spare.

Regards

Jap

6. Thanks, I'll take you up on that!

It's the dealers where I got my bike from and found them very helpful.

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Well the Beast is booked in for Thursday, and 675 Loan bike on stand by. They were great so thank's again for the Link. :cool: