675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Guy Procter's 675 is wrecked!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Rowly, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Rowly

Rowly

Check out this weeks MCN, Guy Procter has had his 675 smashed up, :eek:
    We are very sad to hear the news Guy, hope they are giving you a new one?

2. henrymc

henrymc

you mean Rowly that he did not buy his 675 like the rest of us have :?: I think I saw that he had signed up on this forum :?:

3. Rowly

Rowly

Yes I am aware it belongs to Triumph and he's not had to pay for it but never the less you still get attached to them and most of all no one likes to see a wrecked 675, no matter who it belongs to ;)

4. henrymc

henrymc

Yes I agree Rowley even if they abuse neglect and blow the engines :shock: it is still a 675, yep Proctor is signed up on this forum, checked the photo Gallery and found his bike there,
    he is using photos with the same background as photos he used in the MCN just after he got the 675,
    definitely him

5. Rowly

Rowly

Henry, I am also aware that he his a member of this forum, that is the reason why I thought it was worth a post.
    I don't believe he has posted anything for some time though :?:

6. henrymc

henrymc

No he has not, not since I joined, I have been keeping a eye out for a post from him :rotfl: wanted to ask a couple of polite questions, and I am honest when I say I would be polite, but they may be uncomfortable for him to answer, :smileup:

7. Rowly

Rowly

Henry, view your PM ;)

8. Aparently he went on holiday left the keys in his draw at work and 6 days into his holiday got a phone call from one of the guys at work sayin he'd taken it out an came off and it was abit dinked lol aparently triumph said here have a street tripel while that one is out lol!

9. paws

paws

Ouch!!
    My claim to fame is having ridden Ride magazines 09 675 when it first came out :cool: (me and my bike were main stars of the shoot)
    I was trerified id bin it though!! esp as roads we were on were wet and muddy :?

10. henrymc

henrymc

Well done that girl :wave: I got a invite to put my name forward for that but could not go as my bike was in bits at the time for the engine to be sprayed Black. :cry:

11. paws

paws

12. Rowly

Rowly

Whats next paws Hello mag? was it fun doing that shoot not many folk get the chance to do it, well done!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

13. andysjt

andysjt

allright paws ,

how did you get the chance to ride for the mag ?

14. because she is far better looking than you and I andy lol

15. paws

paws

Filled in the Ride questionaire they do each year and got picked when they wanted to do a feature on the 08 675 vs the 09 :cool: