675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hallo From the North East!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tricky1979, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Tricky1979

Tricky1979

Hallo Lads and Lasses from up here in Newcastle.
    stumbled across this site thought i'd see who else was out there.
    Just bought my very first Triumph last month, which is also the first new bike i've ever shelled out for!!
    Went in to M & S on westgate hill for a red one, ended up with the white one thats just come out (how did that happen? :? )
    Got a photo on the gallery just in case anyone wants to see it.
    There is a bike meet at the Washington wildfowl park every wednesday that i go to a couple times a month, if anyone is around the area, head along (after 17:30) and try to get a place to park, give me a shout if you see the bike!

2. andysjt

andysjt

hi mate welcome to the forum , nice bike i hope you enjoy it

3. welcome to the site, and welcome aboard the triumph 'experience' new bikes eh! fantastic :D

4. D41

D41

Hello Tricky! Kinda new here meself so I'd feel a bit weird saying "Welcome"! Nice to see someone else from 'The Toon' on here!

5. Welcome aboard, and you will soon realise that 3 is the magic number :)

6. kingfixer

kingfixer

Hi Tricky,

Welcome on board, nice to see more riders from north east, im from Durham originally. :D :D

7. spike

spike

welcome m8, i see you have a slow colour :) but its a trumpet so you have some taste ;)

8. Spike if I remember correctly you have a slow colour as well :lol:

9. SteveH

SteveH

Hello there, and welcome along! Nice enough bunch round here. Bit nuts but nice enough ;)

Steve

10. Tricky1979

Tricky1979

Cheers for all the welcomes lads, Had a good chuckle at a few of em!!! :lol:

11. Welcome from a fellow newbie. Nice bike

12. Hi ,Tricky there`s some good tips on this site , just like daytona600.org/ . Going to wind up with load`s of info aboot wor bikes (me not a black`n white) from darn sarff county durham , but another M & S bike..
    cheer`s stevie