675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hampshire Ride 3rd May

Discussion in 'Meets' started by superme79, Apr 28, 2009.

1. superme79

superme79

I'm planning a ride this Sunday 3rd May weather permitting. I plan to head up the A32 then East through Petersfield, finishing for lunch around the Chichester area where I live. Anyone interested?

2. sorry mate, love to but too far away :(

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Too Far for me too Sorry Mate

4. The Fridge

The Fridge

2 far 4 me also, sorry superme79

5. can`t do the 3rd May but definately up for some runs in our part of the world during the summer.
    Come on you lot you know you want to !.

6. JDB

JDB

I might be able to meet up if you were going west (i'm the other side of Salisbury) - but am a bit pushed for time on the 3rd, up for something another day (or an evening)?

7. andysjt

andysjt

HI JDB ,
    YOU LOOK LONELY DOWN THERE ON THE MAP, MOST OF THE GANG SEEM TO BE UP NORTH OR LIKE ME IN THE MIDLANDS
    I AM ORIGINALY FROM DURRINGTON / BULFORD SO NOT THAT FAR FROM YOU . I POP DOWN MOST SUMMER TIMES ON BIKE, USUALY GET OFF M5 & RIDE MARLBOROUGH / DEVISES WAY LOVELY ROADS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SEE THE TANK CROSSING AREA OVER THE DOWNS THEN UP TO SHREWTON
    ACE RIDE OUT YOU NEVER KNOWICOULD SEE YOU OUT & ABOUT GIVE YOU A WAVE IF I DO
    CHEERS
    ANDY

8. JDB

JDB

Yep a bit quiet down this way, but then most people don't seem to bother filling the map in!
    Nice part of the world and some varied roads! Its nice across the Plain - but you just have to be careful for animals, mud, and slow moving vehicles!! There's a few 675 owners around this way - either that or they are passing through!.

9. Hi Supreme,

I live just outside Basingstoke, so not far away!
    Not sure I can make tomorrow....but if I can I'll let you know asap.

Would definitely be up for some rideouts in the coming months tho.

Cheers
    Sparky

10. superme79

superme79

I live in Fleet but keep my bike in Chichester as my parents have a garage. I'm also a member of another forum and we organise quite a few rides in the summer months.