675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

happy christmas

Discussion in 'General' started by triple n, Dec 20, 2009.

1. triple n

triple n

my family and i would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you, members and guest visitors, the happiest of christmasses and a very prosperous and safe new year...thankyou all for keeping me entertained since i join this illustrious group and hope you all continue to do so next year..i sincerely hope to get to at least one meet in 2010 so i can meet more of you and catch up with those i have already met...again..merry christmas all

2. What a lovely sentiment :clap: I second that emotion :cheers:
    Can I add, I haven't been around here long, but everyone's been a whole bundle of fun and I can't wait for the rideouts to begin next year ;)
    Looking forward to meeting some of you at TT10 :cool:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY, SAFE AND BIKE-FULL NEW YEAR!!!

:hug:

3. I echo both the above posts. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

4. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

Same here - wishing you all the best Christmas you can have, and a New Year which brings you health and happiness to you and all your families.. I look forward to meeting more of you in 2010 - as so far the people I have met, have turned out to be a really nice bunch.
    Frankie.
    :toast:

5. kingfixer

kingfixer

Wishing everyone a happy christmas & prosporous new year!! :D :D

6. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Hey I've modded my own post!! Only cos Godzilla hit me over the head with a chapati pan :lol: See other thread for what used to be here!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful Christmas and a brilliant 2010!!

7. triple n

triple n

you are hijacking again ED :lol:

8. The last line was on topic Nige

9. triple n

triple n

true...i'll let him off that bit but he can go stand in the naughty corner for the rest of it :scramble: :D

10. with a had with a D on it? :idea:

11. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Ooh you bunch of meanies :lol: Can I get off the bottom step now? I'm going to start a good riddance to 2009 thread :lol: I'm going to enjoy Christmas, if only because of the break :D

12. triple n

triple n

13. henrymc

henrymc

May I add my Christmas wishes to all also, and say what a great bunch of people I have had the pleasure in talking to on here not least the people who have not always agreed with my opinions. :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Also the ones of you I have met so far, hopefully next year I will get to meet even more of you on upcoming meets,
    A special word for Craig on all the hard work he has put into this site. Cheers Craig :wave:
    From my family and I, a happy christmas to all.
    Just remember a Turkey is not for life he is just for Christmas. :wave: :wave:

14. Rowly

Rowly

A merry Christmas & a prosperous new year to one & all, also I shall second the words of Henry who gave well deserved praise for Craig for his commitment and dedication in making this the best bikers forum for all to enjoy
    It just leaves me to say good luck to you all and ride safe in 2010. :cheers:
    Regards,
    Steve AKA rowly.

15. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

I hope everyone here enjoys a good Christmas wherever they are in the world, and that the New Year exceeds their expectations! :D

Thank you Craig, the tone and feel that exists here is similar to some of the best bike meets I attend - and I guess that is down to the people attending as well, Thanks everyone!

Hopefully I will get to meet a few of you in person in 2010; when the roads will be grippy, the sun will shine, and fuel light will never come on, Here's to that! :toast:

16. D41

D41

What more can I add to what hasn't already been said??? - I'll try...a great forum such as this is only as good as the members who take part in it, and THAT my friends, is what it's all about - I raise my glass (takes a sip of v&t) to each and every one of you - may you and your loved ones all enjoy a happy holiday season!!! :smileup:

17. Hope you all have a great Christmas and an even better new year :D

18. Happy Christmas everybody.

(even though we don't really do christmas)

19. andysjt

andysjt

happy xmas & new year to one and all , lets hope we have a good year to come both work & pleasure

20. Merry christmas folks.

I'll second what everyone has been saying and wish you all a very happy one and may many more return.

A safe and cracking new year with family and friends to be had by all.

I shall have to raise a glass of non alcoholic Becks (not promoting any kind of alcohol and there are other brands out there. ha ha.) on christmas day to everyone. (thats all were allowed whist here.)

I will however rectify the situation when i'm at home and have a real one!! :cheers:

Cheers guys and gals.

James