675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Headlight covers

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveH, Apr 19, 2009.

1. SteveH

SteveH

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any companies that produce headlight covers for the 675 yet? I don't want coloured ones just a clear type to protect the lense.

It would seem I've managed to have a chip appear on one of mine already :( only been out for 1 ride since I bought it home!

Arse-icles!

Steve

2. The Fridge

The Fridge

HI Steve, i dont no of any but had 1 on my Mille (my last bike) and i didnt like it, looked ugly esp those little square sticky plastic velcro things to hold it on, think it b even worse with such tiny lights on the 675.
    my solution wud be to get sum venture shield, did that on my Mille h-light and u cudnt tel it was there unless u looked real close.
    only thing to remember is u need to leave a 5mm gap round the edge of the light to let the heat escape thru the lens from the bulb or else u fry ur bulb.
    ive got sum now on my 675 tank cos i carry a tank bag and wots left over im gonna put on my lights.
    check them out on the web or u can call this no. to order - 07880 730 881. he's really gud sends it out same day.
    a sheet of 2'x2' costs £55 they also do bigger 1's.
    hope this is sum help mate.

3. Hi,
    I have seen some headlamp covers on fleabay..................................but they were daek black. Have a look on ebay there may be some clear ones come up for sale

4. the dark covers on ebay were mine, i bought them on ebay and there were no manufacturer names on them, i have heard that powerbronze do some but dont know for sure, worth a look though..also i have never seen another set on ebay

5. Stu

Stu