675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Headlights

Discussion in 'General' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi everybody, sorry but I am really going to moan and rant about the headlights :( . What pathetic, useless,crap,
    sh*t headlights are on this bike especially the dip beam, what the hell were they thinking of putting a set up like this on the bike, are't we supposed to ride at nightime ? Rant over , has anybody done anything about this on their bike ? Love to hear from anybody who has ,many thanks xcbrrider.

2. Really? I find the light really good, in comparison to alot of other bikes i have ridden, i know alot of people have installed brighter bulbs and things, with alot of xenon replacement kits on ebay but not to sure about those! Its quite an interesting comment as i can honestly say out of all the bikes i have ridden (at night) the lights on the 675 are among the best! Maybe mine has already had the bulb upgrade before i bought?!!?

3. Daytonadave

Daytonadave

Mine are fine...............standard bulbs.................. :cool:

4. The standard lights are better than my car so I'm happy!