675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hein Gericke

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by worstevie, Aug 14, 2009.

1. worstevie

worstevie

Here`s the story , i`ve lost about a stone and a half but still my A&M leathers are still too tight , so i`ve been looking for a new set (for knee down times :( ) . Arlen Ness kangaroos , took my eye nice and light , but £700 , more than i wanted to pay , after all my A&M`s were only £300 about 7 yrs ago , but then i fell under the spell of BKS glorious fit , but £800 so let`s wait a few weeks then go get the BKS... Now today i`m looking for a paddock stand for the front of the 675 , and into my local H G store (hold on what`s these) low and behold Arlen Ness kangaroo`s for £550 , today i is one happy bunny , stuff the BKS. jeez it`s nice to be able to move freely once again . And no offence to the good people at A&M but they weigh a ton , and after 150 to 200 miles my legs are in so much pain it`s beyond a joke(calf`s are way to tight) . Not geting them till toos`da but will give my opinion about these new leather`s later , just in case anyone`s thinking of getting them...

one last note it once took me twenty minutes to get out of the A&M`s on a hot day...
    bring on the Arlen Ness..... :ugeek:

2. .....and Hein Gerike do a nice 0% over 6 months or 1 year (dependant on how much you've spent).

3. D41

D41

Being from your neck of the woods Stevie - what qualifies as a 'hot day'???

4. Any day its not snowing I think ;)

5. worstevie

worstevie

Daz am i ganna get sweaty about yer normal temp`s , the old A&M`s , were a smidge tight..
    The new Arlen Ness are glorious , wont be gettin stuck in these puppies even if the temperature hit`s a barmy 11-12 degrees..

aahh` snow bikers loobrikant , did have a pic of the D6 up at hartside in heavy snow , still rode okay ...

6. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Im still stuggling into my arlen ness 1 piece after a 4 month training course away from home eating pub food every night. Its been a long time since I properly got my knee down. It's just a little bit of a stretch these days. Better get down the gym! Bad thing is I am going away for another 2 months in a couple of weeks, so more pies and more beer. I will be 'knee down' free for a little while longer :-(

7. D41

D41

^^^^^^^^

LOL! I usually stay at a pub/hotel when I'm over there...one time I gained a stone in 2 weeks so the next year I vowed to jog every morning...3rd time out I threw my knee out & ended up staying in the pub even MORE - downing Stella & 'mixed grills' every night!!!!

I usually wear cycling shorts & an 'UnderArmor' shirt under my 1-piece...makes taking it off much easier IMO, - my suit is a very tight fit.

8. andysjt

andysjt

i usually wear veiw from running legings under my leathers as they wick away sweat & make it dead easy to get them off , last time i went to donnington it was so hot i just walked around in them all day rolled up, I got some funny looks but ......i did'nt care

9. kingfixer

kingfixer

I wear PRO SKINS under my leathers, cannot tell you how good they are !! :D :D

10. i got some thermals from tesco, only a tenner the set and they stop you sticking to your suit....theyre a good fit if you get them 2 sizes too small :D

11. spike

spike

i just go comando :shock: :eek:

only kidding :rotfl:

12. i have some horrible images in my head guys please stop!!

13. D41

D41

Is that not Admiral Nelson in your avatar, andy!!!

14. if it is he's my new best friend

15. D41

D41