675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by davelad1959, Jun 20, 2009.

1. davelad1959

davelad1959

Hello all, I only found this site last week & have posted a reply to a Tech question before I found this bit, sorry! Well you all seem like a freindly bunch so i'm looking forward to maybe meeting a few of you in the near future, as you can see by my pics I have made a few mods to the "RED DEVIL" just to personalise :D

Lowered it (front & rear so's not to alter any steering angles), Triumph aftermarket can & re-map (like it a lot!) twin headlight conversion, integrated rear lights, flushmount front indicators, R&G tailtidy, spiked windscreen bolts (have to be carefull when cleaning, they're bl**dy sharp!) iridium red screen, Union Jack fuel cap cover, Gel seat (a must for a skinny ass) & red paddock stand bobbins. I fitted a new rear hugger (Red) this morning & i'm going to look into getting the front sidelights converted to indicators (can't see the point of the sidelights when headlights are on permanent). If anyones got any questions & i can help I will. I did all the mods myself except the can & re-map.

Once again HELLOOOOO All :twisted:
    Dave From Notts

2. Welcome aboard shipmate.

3. hi dave and welcome...will be interested how you get on with the side light conversion, sounds like a good idea

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Hello Davelad, got any more pis of the bike?

5. :lol:

6. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Hello!

Bike sounds good, looks good as well from the little pic. Would be good to see some full size piccy's!

7. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Simple things please simple minds :lol:

8. spike

spike

welcome dude )

9. Stu

Stu

Hello and welcome.

10. graycat

graycat

spikes?! Awesome!! :twisted:

11. SteveH

SteveH

aloha! Welcome to the funny farm. Mostly are a pleasant bunch. Why'd you get the slow colour then ???? LMAO *prepares for the flaming*

Just kidding

Steve