675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by markirel, Aug 17, 2009.

1. markirel

markirel

:D New to this forum today though have been reading posts on and off for a while. Have been lurking on another 675 forum but it's a bit USA centric and this looks far better for UK folks.

Had the D675 for a few months now and loving the few rides I've had out so-far (between decorating... to keep the wife sweet). Previous bikes are a CBR600F, Duc 600SS, ZXR400, GPz305 and the classic CG125 learner. The 675 is by far the best and I'm glad I went for the Daytona over the Triple R I was initially tempted with. 3 is certainly the new 4 (or 2). Hoping to do a trackday or two next year once I have a few more miles on the bike and some trackday plastic.

2. andysjt

andysjt

hi mate,& welcome to the site , i often ride around the Darby area A38 so mabe see you around ?

in the mean time enjoy the site, all the info you need (and some you dont ) will be on here some place

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

4. kingfixer

kingfixer

Welcome to the site mate !!

5. Your certainly in the right area for trackdays you lucky git. I've travelled this year from Plymouth to Donington and Mallory.

Why not come with BigBoulton and I to Cadwell on 22 Sep?

6. D41

D41

Hello mate!!

7. markirel

markirel

Cool, haven't seen any other 675's whilst out riding yet. I'm south of the A50, just, and ride out mainly in Derbyshire though the continual speed limit reduction and ave. speed camera's is taking the enjoyment out of that area, even whilst still riding responsibly and safely.

Yep, did Donington last year and before that Oulton (my fave.) Silverstone national and full, Snetterton and Mallory. For some reason I'm nervous about Cadwell, I think its the back section after the mountain. I will conquer it but can't do weekdays due to work and instead have only expensive and noise restricted weekends to choose from. Maybe next year.

8. spike

spike

welcome dude :)

9. Nice to see another 675 being used for what is was intended, and I ain't talkin commuting! :D

10. rockjock

rockjock

commuting whats that thats what cars are for bikes are for riding hard and fast welcom fella

11. markirel

markirel

:twisted: Absolutely, its hard to be restrained on the road with such a sweet engine and great handling. The track and about 12,000 rpm is where the bike belongs.

12. spike

spike

welcome dude ;)