675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hello from a new boy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Prince_Harry, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Prince_Harry

Prince_Harry

Hi guys, H here.

One was lucky enough to be given a wonderful 675 (tight feckers couldn't spring to an 09 though). I do manage to get up to the Ace cafe from time time but with my entourage and protection squad it's hard getting everyone together. The protection squad are cool though as they have big guns.

Once I've managed to scrounge some decent leathers I hope to travel further a field. Sorry Jap_Sti_3 but Mummy won't let me ride on the wrong side of the road yet :( Once big bruv is in charge then maybe things will change. If any of you are local to London and fancy a coffee then please feel free to call in. I'd ring first though to see if I'm in. Mummy has her own website with the number on or it''s listed in Yellow Pages under royalty.

Anyhoo, must fly as I have to watch the servants washing the bike. They always miss the bit behind the rear shocker (Ohlins on order).

Just remember peasants, ride safe and always vote tory.

Harry (Prince) HRH D675

2. nice one H, i'll pop round to Buck House for a cuppa one day soon, oh and... love to Liz. ;)

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Jap to you H, drop the STi_3 ;)

See you Friday then when I'm in the Smoke.

Fancy a trip to Dover with us you can alway poottle back once were on the Tug :cool:

4. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

My servants have the same problem. :(

5. SV_Justin

SV_Justin