675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hello hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GuyP, Mar 19, 2009.

1. GuyP

GuyP

Hello folks, hope this is the right protocol for introducing myself. My name is Guy and I'm soon, oh so very soooooon going to become a 675 rider. C.a.n.n.o.t W.a.i.t. I'm in the fortunate position of running the bike as part of the MCN test fleet and I'm picking it up on the 31st. If you could make room for me on here I'd be very grateful. Cracking looking forum.

Cheers,

Guy

2. oooooh you jammy git, :mrgreen: have they got any more jobs going. :lol: ..good to meet you guy, will look forward to your comments

3. Rowly

Rowly

Welcome aboard Guy, great news about the MCN test fleet,there's always
    room for 675 members on here, enjoy :D :D

4. GuyP

GuyP

Great, thanks guys! Soz about my wildly inappropriate avatar [less so now, still bikeless tho :( ]. Will replace with something more 675ish asap!

5. Stu

Stu

Now then

What's your current ride from the test fleet. By your excitement over the 675 I'm guessing it's a BMW or similar :D.

Will you be writing a report on it for MCN? I gave an interview to MCN when the 675 first came out but I can't remember who to. http://www.stukennedy.co.uk/mcn.htm

Enjoy your new ride.

6. Rowly

Rowly

Start as you mean to go on, I'm sure we will see it again when the MCN papparazi have finished with you :lol:

7. GuyP

GuyP

Hi Stu, you're the gaffer round here, aren't you? I'm new on MCN (was on Ride many moons ago) so I'm coming to the 675 fresh from... nothing! Last bike I had was a CBR600FN... a few years ago now. 675 is going to feel like a rocketship! Reports galore in MCN I hope.

8. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello, and welcome. Always room for new members on here! When do you pick up the 675? any details on the ordered spec? :) Sounds like an interesting situation you've got with MCN; I'll look forward to reading reports in the near future for sure! Hope you find it useful here and any suggestions or comments are always welcome :D

9. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Hello Guy, you are so going to like your new toy!!! It gets interesting at about 9K rpm :evil:

10. Stu

Stu

:D Craig's the boss. I'm just one of his minions :)

11. GuyP

GuyP

I'm picking it up on the 31st, yey! Nothing beyond standard specified at the mo. What are the absolute must-haves? Thanks for the welcome.

12. Rowly

Rowly

Be careful you'll have the GQ mag papparazi snapping you up with that pose,
    Sorry couldn't resist, My 675 is better looking than me so I'll stick with that :lol:

13. GuyP

GuyP

Ha! Just thought I'd acclimatise you to my fugly mug!

14. Welcome Guy,

You'll find that you have so much material on this site for your reports it's not true!

15. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Guy, thought I best just have my pennies worth with our new celeb.................. :lol:

As for the must have's

1, Zorst - TOR Sports box and remap
    2, Carbon Kit - everything
    3, Stubbies both sides Clutch and Brake
    4, Tail tidy
    5, font Flush Mount Indicators
    6, BIG GRIN

Welcome on board :cool: :lol: :geek: :ugeek:

7, Stomp Grips and Tank Pad
    8, Crash protection, front spindle, rear spindel & Engine Sliders
    9, Big miles get a set of Oxford Heated Grips, best thing I've put on
    10, Take rear footpegs off, fit rear seat cowl.

16. Having fitted stompgrips and now thanks to the weather been able to do some miles, I'd definately recomend them.

17. GuyP

GuyP

Thanks for the tips Jap_Sti_3! OnlyOneWayHome - scuse my iggerance, but what are stompgrips?

18. Have a look at the posts in the "Tank Protection? Grip?" topic in the General forum.