675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hello New owner

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveH, Apr 9, 2009.

1. SteveH

SteveH

Hi all,

Quick hello,

Just purchased an 07 Masterclass today and joined the triple ranks! Coming over to the Triumph after a spell on a Duke 916.

Hopefully should pick the bike up sometime next week. Will try to get some shots up once I have it home.

I'll apologise in advance for any ridiculously simple questions I might ask, and hopefully see some of you out on track as I'm a bit of a trackday fan.

Cheers

Steve

2. welcome aboard chap, nice to see another convert

3. Graham H675

Graham H675

hello and welcome fellow masterbike owner i'm number 65 off 100 hope u enjoy ur new toy

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

...and I'm 87. Welcome to the site!

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Steve, let me know when your off to the track Ifancy some of that :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. JDB

JDB

Welcome to the mad house - there's no such thing as a daft question if you don't know the answer!

7. andysjt

andysjt

hi steve
    hope to see you on one of the meets soon the more 675 the better
    cheers
    andy

8. Rowly

Rowly

Hey-up Stevie boy, welcome, another master bike, there will soon be enough of you
    to create your own fan club :lol: Craig watch these guys there will be taking over :lol:

9. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome, hope you find it a valuable resource here - any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask :D

Ha, lol I know - might have to make a separate forum to hold the niche! :D we must have enough members to make the set of Masterbikes by now? ! :D

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Have we got all 100 yet :?:

Best get that list started Craig ;)

11. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

A quick hello from #40. Another masterbike! Soon to have a full house! Welcome and Im sure you will love it here on the triple side