675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Help!!?

Discussion in 'General' started by JimR, Jun 30, 2009.

1. JimR

JimR

Ive been tryin to sell my 675 for 3 weeks now, and had no luck at all!!

any bike selling advice?? its a 07 black 675,

Cheers!

2. I struggled last year to off load mine , i ended up chopping it in but i got a good trade in! more than i was trtying to sell it for.
    I honestly dont think many bikes are moving tbh, looking to the 675's on autotrader they are the same ones i was looking at last october plus some newer ones.

You could always try ebay?

Just out of curiosity what are you asking how many miles?

3. JimR

JimR

its an 07 with 7400, for 5250 ono

4. seems a fair price i paid 5600 for mine last year with only 1200 miles on it

5. mark mac

mark mac

I reckon 4995 to take 4750...

not many buyers out there due to the money market..

to put it in comparison. I bought my graphite 06 with 5k for 1million quid in december.yours is a year younger but with more miles(just!) so its defiantely beginning with 4***...

6. Not sure the price is right, in April I purchased an 08 bike with zero miles on an 09 plate for 5950 OTR. That"s with full warranty etc....

7. andysjt

andysjt

fez,

that was a very good deal , the best prices are always when they off load an old model to get the new one in the show room well done mate

jim R . think it needs to start with a 4 too but only just ( have a look at ebay )
    mabe mr jap is the man to ask as its his game now ?

8. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Tough time to sell, I've been keeping a beady eye on the prices of 2nd handness. Great though if you're a buyer, hope you get a sell soon JimR.

9. Does seem a bit high.

Sold mine when she was a year old, 7000 miles.

Got 5000 trade in (for a Gixer 750)

Also the '07 are not the latest ...............