675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi from France

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skijohnsonr, Jul 19, 2009.

1. skijohnsonr

skijohnsonr

just got a 675,had a tiger to try and grow up but it did not work,675 is the best bike i have owned and its the smallest,the roads round here in the alps are perfect for the daytona

2. Salut Mr Ski,

Where abouts in the alps? I lived in Grenoble for a while. brilliant roads

A+

3. I'm so envious of the roads. Is your bike a French bike restricted to 100Bhp?

4. Hmm Morzine I've been there a few times skiing.

Welcome

5. skijohnsonr

skijohnsonr

In Morzine,i was down on the route napolean last month,best road in the world i think between castalaine and grass?

6. skijohnsonr

skijohnsonr

no its a british bike from woods in wales i flew over and rode it back ,it took me 16 hours no stop from abergele to morzine,my tiger was a french bike,the gendarme do not like to stop british plates as there is more paperwork involved,in the south anyway

7. skijohnsonr

skijohnsonr

thanks for the welcome

8. skijohnsonr

skijohnsonr

great forum,thanks to all for making it

9. Well, you are part of the gang now, and its great to see the word is spreading far and wide :)

10. spike

spike

welcome ski nice to see some euro brothers on here ;)

11. D41

D41

Welcome ski - new here myself

12. Welcome aboard!

I feel a trip to france coming on if you say the roadds in the alps are that good!

13. davelad1959

davelad1959

14. skijohnsonr

skijohnsonr

they are outstanding.really

15. Welcome mate, I'm actually riding to Normandy on Friday for the Weekend with some mates and really cant wait.

Any tips for bikers in France?

16. skijohnsonr

skijohnsonr

stay off the toll roads they are boring,eat as much as you can even if you dont know what it is, it will be good,keep your speed down through the villages,much the same as the uk,stick your right leg out to cars to say thanks for pulling to the right to let you past,hope you have a good blast