675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi From Sunny Dubai

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fez, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Fez

Fez

Hey just a quick intro from the Middle East. I purchased my 675 (2008 bike on an 09 plate) from Windy Corner back in the UK when I was on vacation at easter. Had the pleasure of putting on 300 miles in a week before having to wrap it in a blanket and leave it behind until my next leave. I have 5 weeks to play around on it now from the beginning of August and just can't wait. Although bikes are grwoing in popularity out here in Dubai the roads and driving conditions do not make road bikes a safe option so have to get by riding may KLX450R in dunes, heat permitting.

Hope to meet up with some of you guys in the summer to break the bike in....

2. Welcome Fez,

This is a great site with lots of help.

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site! dubai sounds amazing, especially riding in the dunes. For once there's something to look forward to on return to the UK! :p hope you find it usefull here!

4. SteveH

SteveH

Hi Fez,

Sounds like fun to me out there! Not cheap though I bet ;)

Steve

5. hi fez and welcome

6. Welcome aboard shipmate.

7. Stu

Stu

Hi & Welcome :salute:

8. spike

spike

welcome fez, just holler when your back im sure there will be some some rideouts etc in aug
    ride safe dude