675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi Guys and Gals

Discussion in 'General' started by The Mechanic, Dec 3, 2008.

1. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

Hi i'm Mick, just registered today, just thought I would pop on and say hello, i'm am now the proud owner of my Triumph Daytona 675, what a peice of kit it is, I live in north yorkshire and my fav roads are and up around hawes and the lake district.

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello, and welcome! You made a superb choice, how are you finding it? any regrets?
    The Lake District has some great roads, only made it up there once (from London) when I had my R6 a few years back. Hope you find it useful here; and if you have any comments/suggestions don't hesitate to say :)

3. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

Thanks will do, not been out much due to the weather, it snowed....for the first time...in years...the day I got my bike delivered..would you believe it :x. I feels alot more comfy than my GSXR 600, (i still have it I didnt have the heart to get rid of it) cant wait for the weather to clear up..i'll post up some pictures when I get them sorted.

4. Hi Mick,

I too have just got a 675 and have been unable to ride it because of the weather! I also had a GSXR600 but mine went 4 years ago to pay for my wedding.

I'm only 40 minutes from the Lakes so from next spring hope to be up there quite a bit. My mates are planning a trip out to Yorkshire Dales next June, so may see you about!

5. Stu

Stu

Now then.

Your not far from me. I go up the A65 on regular runs. I see from the map you are not far from Chelker. Do you ever get over to Sherburn?

Stu

6. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Welcome welcome!

Enjoy your stay, visit frequently and post often! A nice friendly mob in here from all over the place!

7. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

yes I do (depends on weather too), but most of the time i'm up around hawes and devils bridge