675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi,I new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jules 0474, May 13, 2009.

1. jules 0474

jules 0474

Hi, Passed bike test dec 08 reason, saw neon blue 675 at a trade show and though must get one of then. Never been on a bike before and at the age of 34 it was now or never. Wife was not happy, are they ever! did my test passed 1st time, took 4 months to find a bike now own a grey 06/06, 675 with just under 900 miles on the clock and i have never had so much fun with all my clothes on riding it back home over 120 miles. the reason i am here writing this and now into riding is because of that blue 675!

2. 900 miles on an 06 plate....what a find! welcome to the site mate

3. Welcome Jules! Good to see there was a good reason for you getting into biking! Is there ever a bad one though?

There is a ton of knowledge on this forum, so ask away and share all you can. You will have to get some pics posted so we can see your new pride and joy!

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome indeedy mate. SOunds a cracking bike. Got any pics?

Where are you based?

5. andysjt

andysjt

hi mate & welcome

6. Rowly

Rowly

Hey up jules, welcome!! :cool:

7. SteveH

SteveH

Hi there, welcome to the funny farm :)

Sounds like a good buy you found there. If your anything like me thats just the start of the spending now though. Your probably going to spend the same as you spent buying the bike on it again to get it how you want it ;)

See you around!

Steve

8. spike

spike

welcome jules,

good bunch on here m8, and its good to see you recognise the fact that neon blue is the best colour ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: