675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi There! New 675 Owner here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thetroublemaker, May 13, 2009.

1. thetroublemaker

thetroublemaker

Hi Guys,

Thought i would join up and say hello - last week i ordered my Red 675 from Woburn Triumph, which should be here ready for collection some time the end of next week!

Getting well excited now, can't wait, been out and bought new helmet and leathers as well !

In the mean time, heres a pic of the identical one i test rode.......

[​IMG]

2. Rowly

Rowly

Welcome the troublemaker, make as much as you like as long as it the D675 kind
    Enjoy the bike, the ride and of course the forum, anything you need to ask just
    fire away :D

3. JDB

JDB

Welcome to the forum!

4. Welcome to the forum, nice to see you have bought the best colour!!!

5. welcome mate, shame you DIDNT get the best colour :D

6. andysjt

andysjt

hi there mate ,
    welcome to the forum ,can i be the first to congratulate you on your very wise choice of colour , by now everyone must have realized that red is the new black
    anything you want to know just ask & one of us will know in the meantime look forward to the day

cheers
    Andysjt

7. As you can see colour is a major issue on this site :D (watch out for the PC brigade) It is however obvious (see vote post) that Black is the most Desired/Common colour :?

It the only thing we can rib each other about, its not like we can say "mine corners/accelerates/brakes better than yours"........................

Hmmm I've got it! ;)

My 2008 bike is way better than your 2009 version !!!!! :lol: :lol:

8. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to this ratsnest of pillocks and arseholes :lol: (I'm an arsehole BTW :lol: :lol: )

J/K :roll:

Congratulations on your purchase!!! This is a great site and getting better all the time :D

9. So the arseholes ride grey bikes and the pillocks ride the black ones then!

I suppose that only good things can be said about us red bike riders!

10. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Yes, if you say so :lol: Being a moron is a step up from a pillock or an arsehole :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. As long as I've got a title, I'm happy!!!! Thanks Ed!

12. Hi there troublemaker! Good to see that we have people rallying to the cause and realising that red is desirable and black is common!

As already stated....there is a great bunch on here and a ton of knowledge.

Take it easy....you'll have to post some pics as soon as you have them

13. SteveH

SteveH

Hooray FINALLY someone within 2 hours ride of where I live :)

Hi there :) hopefully see you around!

Steve

14. thetroublemaker

thetroublemaker

Well guys, i am fully aware i have bought the bestest colour, all i said to the dealer was "its gotta be red".

Not as if there was that much to choose from - the SE is absolutely sexual in the flesh there.

I have a fair few questions already, which i will be asking away, i have some mods i want to do to the bike as well, but main thing is to get it, the alarm and tracker fitted as a starting point and go from there.

As far as bikers meeting up goes, i am on bikerbook (also as thetroublemaker) = its a really good resource for meeting up with people etc, and getting to know other bikers.

Also if you get on there - theres a Bikerbook BMF meet on the Sat at noon at the harvester at the showground - could be a good place to do a mini forum meet - i will be there on my old bike (a Yammy TRX850 in virgin mobile colours with the most obnoxious exhausts ever), why not pop in and say hi?

15. spike

spike

hey troublemaker, welcome to the forum m8 :)
    sorry you never got the best colour, but then neon blue is rare so unlucky on that one, but you did buy the best bike so you do have some taste lol :p

16. thetroublemaker

thetroublemaker

tish and piffle to you.

Reds obviously the fastest colour, and anyone who says different is just jealous.

Joking aside, much as i like black, i think its a ridiculous colour to have a motorbike in, and have sworn i never would - my brothers ZX10r is black, he wears black leathers, a black lid etc and you simply do not see him as easy as other bikes. Bring on Dyno-rod orange!!!!!

17. redfreddie

redfreddie

welcome troublemaker, enjoy the bike, recently bought one myself in the best colour . . . Black ;) :D
    I got the alarm sorted at purchase and also the clear rear lense, just had the arrow slip on fitted, sounds awesome :D

18. Do you have any pics yet of the Arrow can?

19. redfreddie

redfreddie

I will take some and post them up ;) I'm rubbish for remembering to take pics lol Gotta say i'm very pleased with the Arrow, took the baffle out to and it does sound the nuts ! I was going to sort out music for when i'm on the bike but to be honest i'd rather listen to the bike :D