675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi to you all!

Discussion in 'General' started by day-tony675, Jan 30, 2009.

1. day-tony675

day-tony675

:) Though I better intruduce myself :!: Sorry that I have jumped on to the forum without doing so :oops: I hope you are all :cool: with it. Any how,I have been riding on the road since I was 16 & other than a 2 year break when I was married to my first wife (when I used to borrow other peoples bikes to get my fix :!: ) I have been riding for 33 years. I won't bore you with my previous, may be some other time :!: :lol: I currently have a 2007 Daytona 675, which is an ex-demo bike from GT Motorcycles in St.Austell, I took her out for a demo ride & loved it so much, I had to buy it. I also have a 2002 Yamaha Fazer 1000. My wife calls them the missus & the mistress. After I got a NIP for doing 86mph in a 60 onthe D675 I kind of agree ( I know it's not very fast, but that's what they caught me at, I have been know to go a lot faster. I've been getting away with it for 24 years, so some might say about time). The mistress will alway get you in trouble & cost you money :!: I will try and get so photos sorted out to but on the gallery over the weekend :p

2. Stu

Stu

Hi and welcome to our corner of the web.

Stu

3. hi mate, good to see some one else from this end of the country

4. bondrail

bondrail

Hi and welcome, look forward to seeing your pictures.

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Dayony675, Great to see some one so far South West joining Our merry Band of 675 Warriors ;)

6. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the site! :) Always good to see more fellow 675 riders in the UK.
    Hope you find it useful here, any problems just let me know :)

7. mike675se

mike675se

Hi ya mate and welcome, nice to see another west country 675 owner

8. day-tony675

day-tony675

Thanks for the welcome, guys :D If you're intrested, I have put some photos on the gallery :|

9. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Great Pic's Day-Tony675, very clean machine. ;) :D

10. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

great pic's, do you use the fazer much?

11. day-tony675

day-tony675

Yes, I've had her from new in 2002 & it got 18,000 miles on it. She gets use mainly going around Cornwall, but she's been to Brands a couple of times & Donnington for race meets. I've also done a track day at Castle Coombe on her as well. Also my missus will only ride pillion on her, hence the seat cowl on the D675. I know I'm spoilt, but it depends on my mood, the weather(the Fazer has heated grips on it,toasty fingers,mmmmmm...)ect.I'm looking forward to some nicer weather so I get on a track day and taking the D675, last one was on a TT600 I previously owned( I have some pic's if any one interested). As for the cleanliness of my bikes, I get almost as enjoyment riding them, if only for the comments you get when you pull up some where!

12. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Welcome to the forum!