675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi to you all.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RICH675, Apr 13, 2009.

1. RICH675

RICH675

I have been looking on this site for some time. Only just subscribed though. So a BIG HELLO to everybody. Checked out the map and the 675 seems to be a rare beast in my area. Love the site.

2. Hi Rich! Welcome along......I'm sure you'll find a wealth of knowledge here. Good to have you on board!

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Great to have you on board Rich675 :D

You say 675 is a rare beast in your area, where is that just out of interest :?:

4. JDB

JDB

Greetings!

5. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Welcome to the site, make yourself at home

6. Rowly

Rowly

Hey up RICH675 welcome to the trinity of all things triple, treble, tripartite and of course Triumph.
    Don't be afraid to ask as long as its between two and four and divided by 675 :lol:

7. Hi Rich,

Your not that alone mate, check out Elder555 :eek:

Welcome to the crew...p.s get yourself a sticker while you can :)

8. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hey welcome, any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

9. Graham H675

Graham H675

hi there fella welcome abord you don't have to mad to be here but it really helps if u are lol great bunch of peps here so enjoy lol

10. RICH675

RICH675

SOUTHPORT [ON SEA] HA HA :lol: :lol:

11. Rich,

I'll look out for you, I ride through Southport loads as Chorley to Formby, via the coastal road one of my favourite short rides.

12. RICH675

RICH675

LIVE RIGHT ON LORD ST,IN TOWN CENTRE. HEAR ALL THE BIKES DAY AND NIGHT. ITS GREAT TO WALK PAST THE PIER/CAROUSEL AND SEE ALL THE BIKES WHEN I HAVE A DAY OFF THE BIKE [IE ON THE P**S] LOL. GOOD COLLECTION OF BIKES / BIKERS WEDS EVE OR SUNDAYS IF ANYONE WANTING A RIDE OUT SOMEWHERE.
    SUMMER NIGHTS GETTING LONGER, WEDS EVE RIDE............... HEN + CHICKENS..............BACK LANES........
    SCOTCH PIPER.....................BACK LANES........................CAROUSEL.................BACK HOME.......................
    .............................................BOOZER........................................ BLISS BLISS BLISS..............................

13. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi to u RICH675, nice the members r growin