675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by andykb, May 15, 2009.

1. andykb

andykb

Hi everyone just thought id register on here and get a feel for the uk crowd, getting a little quiet on other forums for my liking with us brits.
    Anyway im up here in the NW england if any of you are passing. Havnet been riding for too long and this is my second bike. 2007 graphite d675 2k miles and rising. Got a few mods but have more on order. Had all the usual problems exup valve, warning lights, alarm, but i wouldnt change it for anything else. Is it wrong to get depressed if i dont ride it?

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Hello andykb from north west England!! Whereabouts are you - nearest town I mean... 2K miles - you have some serious catch up to do, my friend... :D Mods - go on, what have you done??? Anyway you got the best colour. The pillocks (black) and morons (red) on here will disagree but they have already shown a marked lack of judgement so don't listen to them... On depression, no!!! - I think about mine all the time (and the bike :lol: )

3. andykb

andykb

So many questions!!

Ok near Preston

Carbon plates and hugger atm
    Tasty nuts in the post should be here tomorrow
    Grips, levers on order from States
    HIDS being researched as well as crash protection trying a few places for group buys
    Also trying to sort another GB for some snake skins but the buggars wont return my calls.
    Once they are all sorted onto my can.
    Always knew i had the fastest colour i just need someone fast to ride it now

4. andykb

andykb

forgot rear peg blanking plates as well

5. Hi Andy and welcome. I'm near Chorley so very close. Like you I've only been riding a short while (had a 4 year break from riding). I'm classed as a moron as I have the best colour RED!!! (colours and sometimes age are the only thing we have to jibe each other about on here!!!)

Where abouts are you?

6. hi andy and welcome, im one of the pilloks (black) but at least WE dont ride hairdressers bikes (red) :lol: welcome mate

7. Good old graphite.....

Welcome aboard shipmate

8. SteveH

SteveH

Oh dear god that makes me feel just great :oops: Mines only showing just over 1k ;)

Graphites the way to go my friend, and welcome to the boards.

Steve

9. andykb

andykb

Heard of Whittle le woods?

10. andysjt

andysjt

hi andy ,
    another andy here , welcome to the forum ,any thing you want to know someone will have the answer
    usually rowly as he is on here 24 /7

he must be retired or something ???

11. spike

spike

welcome andy to the snake pit lol
    i assume you picked a neon blue675?

12. Hi Andy,

Another Northerner, hehay! I'm up near Skipton but hail from the Bolton way. Welcome to the site, crackin bunch here, even if they do have a problem admitting whats the best colour :D

Catch you on the road sometime :geek:

13. Yep it's about 3 miles away from me. If you have a look on the map, you'll get a feel for where everyone is. Don't put your marker directly over your house though.