675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bubbaf, Apr 22, 2009.

1. bubbaf

bubbaf

Hiya

put a couple of reply posts on already but here's an introduction post. Based up in aberdeen originally from East Midlands/Portsmouth
    Now had a new 08 model (09 plate) for a couple of weeks tornado Red
    4th Hinckley job
    previous
    1998 Trident 750
    2002 Sprint ST 955i
    2003 Sprint RS 955i

what a cracking bike so much lighter and smoother than the 955i (especially gearbox). Looking forward to a great summer on Grampians fantastic routes (apart from the surface but twisities and scenery are great)

Attached Files:

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

Welcome to the site bubbaf, seems you like triumphs :)

3. bubbaf

bubbaf

you could say that. Both Father-in-law and Brother-in-law have speed trips down in englandshire

got to support a british company that hasn't yet been destroyed by Gormless Gordon havn't you

4. jimjam39

jimjam39

Very true :)

5. Welcome to the site, nice to see that you have got the best colour!

6. bubbaf

bubbaf

Must admit it wasn't a choice (although v happy with it) last 08 model going for £800 off RRP couldn't resist it

7. Rowly

Rowly

A big welcome from me, please don't get me started with GB, is next door neighbor has
    has just done it yet again, yep he's managed to rip us all off with another rise in fuel duty
    2p on a litre coming in Sep, for fook sake how much more do these bast.rds want from us.
    :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

8. The Fridge

The Fridge

hiya bubbaf, welcome to the club. chosen wel with the 2nd best color ;) and supportin British.

9. Yo Bubbaf! Shame you couldn't get a proper one in black but welcome anyway :D Good to see your sticking to Triumph.... I've also got a 78 T140v that I can't get rid of

see you on the race (road) track fellow Trumpeter.