675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Holiday Booked

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stu, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Stu

Stu

Taking the bikes up Jockland last week of May. Stopping with an old RAF mate near Glasgow on the way up and back down and we have 4 nights booked it Fort William. I can't wait.

Fancy a meet Jap :?: :lol:

2. Rowly

Rowly

Don't forget to tell the wee bonnie Scots this is what we English call FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Good on you Stu we are planning a run up to Scotland later in the year so will be picking your brains when you get back on Great Roads to be done ;)

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

...Scotland is very popular... I'm going there too!!! Last weekend of June, with the SV mob. We're staying in wigwams at Strathfillan, near Tyndrum, which is somewhere above Loch Lomond. Some of the jocks on the site are organising the route, called Glencoe Massacre 2 (GM1 was last year, I didn't go). Going up Friday, the main ride is on the Saturday, on the Sunday I'm planning to ride to Skye via the Mallaig ferry. Home Monday. Plenty of room there if anyone would like to come with...

5. Stu

Stu

Hi Ed

I know Tynedrum, you have to go through it on the A82 which is the fun road from Glasgow to Fort William. I know the road to Mallaig but I've only driven it no ridden it. This will change next month :)

Don't forget your midge repellent.

6. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Report on the Mallaig road requested, then :lol: I hate midges, but they like me. That's the one bit I'm not looking forward to.