675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

How new is this site?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

G'day All,
    Is anyone from Aus?
    Not many registered user's at the mo but with this site dedicated to such a great bike I don't think it'll be long before it starts rolling.

Take it easy out there

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello, thanks for visiting. It's fairly new - still undergoing design tweaks etc...
    With a bit of luck it'll attract interest too, I'm from the UK - good to see that the 675 is invading countries around the world!

3. hey i got this site from typing in the wrong thing for the 675.net site and got this one. but ill join because i have a red 675 and a 97 lucifer orange t595 with a 2000 motor with a turbo :D . so iam glad to be part of the site. Iam from IL in the united states. have fun but be safe .

4. Craig

Hello good to meet you, don't tend to see too many red t675's around in the UK - got any pic's of your pride and passion?

The site was created for the passion of the 675, tho due to work I've fallen back in the "content" of the site. :cry: Most appreciative for any new members and their contributions! :)

watch this space! ;)

5. Ill try to get some pics of both the t595 is apart getting the wiring redone on my stupid part but i should have it done by this winter. the 675 i have the off road can on with my own tail tidy. but its getting a new exhaust profile. i got a digital camera for christmas. so ill get on trying it out.keep in touch. talk at you all later.
    matt

View attachment 13930

• Like Like x 1
  6. Craig

Sound's good to me, I've been looking at buying a T675 from day one. Last year I had a R6 (pics below); tho there's still something about the 675 I need. Hopefully later in the year I'll invest in one. For now my old ride:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. here are some pics of my 675 .Its a little dirty and not the greatest pics . Iam still learning the camera.

Attached Files:

8. Craig

Loving the pictures, I envy you. Went to the ol' London Motorbike Show this week with the disappointment of not D675's on show. I'll post some pics in a few days on what was there tho. :)

9. notice the other bikes their triumphs me and a friend have together a total of 5 triumphs the white one by mine was a daytona and we converted into a speed triple sortof . it got the buell single headlamp. and windscreen. its a little different. its kinda cool. ill get some new pic and take some of all of them . talk at yeah later.
    matt c

10. Craig

There's something about white that's coming back in fashion on the road; when white bikes are all clean it's more or less certainly going to turn heads. I have to admit on looking at the photo I was trying to work out what the white one was; now you say it's a daytona I'm seeing it. the buell headlight threw me, what cc is it? (I'm thinking 595 - probably wrong tho!).

Below just a quick photo I took at the show; fine example of a white bike :)

Attached Files:

11. no its got a 2001 955i motor in it .he bought the bike cheap with a bad motor and bought a different one on ebay. Yeah he was wanting to paint it like red or black and I suggested to paint it white . I painted it for him i use to be a auto body worker. so i did it for him. It turned out alright. I also painted my 97 daytona myself too. Its got the tiger lucifer orange color on it . Ill try to get some pic of it.
    matt

12. I put a new custom exhaust on it and here are some pic .and by the way this thing is loud. I got a sound clip on youtube if you want to hear it .Its not a very good one but when it warms up outside ill get a better one. :D let me know what you think.

Attached Files: