675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

i'm newww!!! Surry - Box Hill gal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 675 hazza, Oct 11, 2009.

1. 675 hazza

675 hazza

hello everyone!
    i got a black one of those silly 675 things, ive had mine a year brought second hand (3300 on clock), and very surprised that i haven't put the jack lilley triumph dealership out of money with 4 warranty jobs, (three being just this summer!) so i missed the Brighton burn up this year on the old cow bag coz the camshaft was knackered, luckily my dad let me borrow his MV Agusta F4, yeah poor me lol!
    my history with the old girl is long so not gonna bother putting here, she my 3rd bike, my first was a Derbi GPR50, blew that up going round the goose neck on the isle of mann at the TT. (oops!) then my second was a 16 year old zxr400 that court fire when i was riding it, that was NOT fun, my arse got burnt!
    i've had my full bike license since i was 17, now *coff* nearly 22 *coff* yeah getting on abit now grr! i hate cars with a passion and reluctantly got my car license last week coz i'm now fed up with getting wet and falling off in the snow, yes i went out on my 675 in the really bad snow we had this year stupid me.
    meet a chap at box hill said i should join this and share my cursed bike problems with you folk ha!

much loves

haz

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I have tears of laughter rolling down my face at the mental picture of a gal with her arse on fire!!!!

You're a complete nutcase but you'll do!!!! Welcome on board me duck!!!!

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

22 is that all were all old farts on here, well most anyway :roll: .

Welcome !!

4. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Well I'm naturally blonde so life is always abit intersing for me! But thanks for the welcomes!
    Xx

5. Penfold

Penfold

HI there, never been to boxhill but maybe soon if i can get the time.

6. Welcome aboard.....I think we need more people with arse on fire stories!

7. D41

D41

Hello Hazza, welcome on board!!

8. redseven

redseven

Hello Hazza. Sounds like you show your bikes plenty of dissrespect?

9. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Hazza,
    welcome on the forum girl,

10. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Thanks guys!!
    An what do you mean disrespect? 'Redseven'

11. superpete675

superpete675

:flame:
    They have a smiley for every occasion :lol:

Look forward to hearing more of your stories - welcome.

12. markirel

markirel

Hi and welcme. So was it the previous owner or you that has given the bike odd wheels?

13. jimjam39

jimjam39

14. markirel

markirel

Cheers, yes it does satisfy my curiosity. Bad to hear though hazza but seems to have worked out for you

15. redseven

redseven

Well after the Derbi blew up and the ZXR caught fire and now probs with the 675? Surprised th MV made it to Brighton and back?

16. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome '675 hazza', can't go wrong with the Dorking/Reigate area; some fantastic roads. Will always remember my CBT when I hit the roads of Dorking for the first time on a 125 confusing other traffic with my indicators. Hope you find it useful here, lots of level headed members with an endless supply of information! :)

17. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Yeah was horrid! They gave me a 600 bandit as a curtisy bike yuk!!
    A guy pulled out on me along a stright bit of duel carrageway an put me in the central resavation, I was lying with the bike on me facing the oncoming traffic, was not fun!! But the old girl don't own me anything now, in an unfourtate way she's been paid back for, did look for another 675 to buy but I was too attached to her!!

I went out in the snow this year when it was really really bad, silly me thought it was a good idea an ended i ended on my arse again lol!!

Plus the Derbi was a Spanish two stroke race replica, so most unreliable an tempamental! The zxr I brought was 16 years old an didn't work, it had been sitting in a garage for ten years so had to do loads of work to it to get her running, so it was very heartbraking when it did catch fire but most amusing now! The wiring loom cort fire so replacement loom job was not fun! So buyin a new bike I thought would stop these problems!

18. Hi Hazza and welcome, hope the troubles are sorted soon, its a great bike.

ps rofl at your sig

19. J.T

J.T

Well Hello,

Glad to see you joined. Its James here from Box Hill with the Graphite one. Be sure to drop me a message on your next trip out to Box Hill so I can chase you down a road and hear that Ixil system sing!
    JT

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome and wished you joined the site a few months ago as I was working at Reigate fire station and renting somewhere just opposite the police station.

I spent a few nights per week at the Box Hill and met some nice folks there; we even did the odd run to the Ace café.
    Didn’t meet anyone from here but I going to guess you will be more successful :lol: