675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Imitation or cheap original accessories somewhere?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by monographix, Apr 19, 2009.

1. monographix

monographix

I am looking for a grab rail and a rear hugger (not to mention a seat cowl too, but can do without it ok) for my Streeple but i am finding the stock triumph accessories prices being too much for my pocket right now ..... Are there imitations of those or other places where the stock can be found cheaper than the dealers? I am not particularly interested in carbon, at this moment price is the definite priority ...

2. Rowly

Rowly

3. monographix

monographix

Thanks Rowly :) do you maybe have a pic? cant seem to find a pic of the actual 675 hugger (they only have the one with the chain guard) btw the stock i think is cheaper @ ~50 GBP :(

4. Rowly

Rowly

If you check Day-tony's gallery and mine you can see the skidmarx hugger ;)

5. monographix

monographix

:D looks cool and indeed more effective than the stock design. How you keep the chain so neat ? :p brand new ? LOL

6. hi monographix, got my hugger from ebay, theres a picture of it in the gallery...the guy sells gloss black ones for about 36 quid

7. monographix

monographix

Hi nigelaustin, thanks, do you happen maybe to remember the seller name?

8. im sure i can find out mate, ill get back to you

9. monographix

monographix