675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

IOM TT 2009

Discussion in 'Meets' started by henrymc, May 14, 2009.

1. henrymc

henrymc

Any one going to the TT this year? will be going on saturday the 6th june from Haysham lunchtime ferry,

2. hello Henry, yep me and a mate are going, from Heysham on the friday 5th afternoon. can't wait.

3. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Iron Urchin, glad to hear there will be at least another 675 on the Island, going with my missus and my mate and his missus and like you i am looking forward to it, been Nurburgring, NW200, toured south island NZ but never been on the Isle of Mann,

4. Prepare to get wet boys and girls, very very wet! :eek: I take it the Steam "Racket" Company are still ripping you off? How much now for a return?

5. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Art, yup got very wet all the way from south Yorkshire untill we got to Liverpool, stayed there for the night, then i got wet again rideing up to Heysham. but what a week we had, got to meet John McGuinness the day before he won the superbike race and then to watch young Michael Dunlop win in the second supersport race made getting wet worth while, £200+ return with the steam racket company. by the way Iron Urchin was you the dude that was doing the power wheelies just coming out of the goose neck on a graphite 675 last Tuesday? before the roads closed, who ever they were ,looked good! did not see any other bike do it so neat.

6. no, weren't me mate, but i did get done for speeding at Ramsey hairpin... doh!